Saturday, June 14, 2008

Aly's Kitty drawing

I just loved the drawing that Aly made for me of a cat. I thought it was really cute how she made his face and chest white. I love the little pink stripes too and the detail of eyelashes on the eyes.

I can't wait until the fall. Aly's school offers an afterschool art class that we can pay for once a week. The only downfall is she gets out of school at 1:50 and the art class is at 3:15. Her school is 8 miles away which just one trip costs us a gallon of gas. So, I am hoping that I might be able to use that time after school from 1:50 until her art class is over to volunteer at the school and do things for them. (prep work, copying, etc.) That is if they don't mind KK tagging along. Haven't really come up with any other ideas for killing time as there is nothing around the school but country home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa I love your cat it adoreable.You did a good job on that cat. MOM can give both of you girls a hug from grandma T.

Anonymous said...

Great job Alyssa! Taylor loved your cat picture you made for your Mommy! She really likes cats now so it was really fun for her to see. Now she wants to try and draw a cat too! Love Amy and Taylor

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

You have such artists!!!