Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Aly's Fairytale TeaParty

Aly had her Fairytale Teaparty for her birthday at AnnieBerries and the girls had a great time. All of the girls arrived dressed up in the pretty dresses and were given fairytale wings and wands. Aly chose pink wings and KK chose purple. I really think KK enjoyed being with the big girls and doing what the big girls got to do. Although she liked shopping in the store a lot too!













We were able to have four people at the party so of course Aly and KK got to go. Aly choose her friends Jaiden and Maya to join her.











Jaiden picked the blue fairy wings which went so well with her dress. I believe Maya picked the purple ones.











The cookies were so good! I don't know who enjoyed them more, the girls or me! The picture on the right is Aly posing in their studio. We get a free 5x7 picture too. I will pick it up on Friday.









The girls colored fairy pictures at the table while they were taking pictures. After that they got to eat those yummy cookies while listening to a story.












Next they got to play Fairytale bingo using M&M's as their markers. Of course KK just ate the M&M's and she ate them so fast! I think she was afraid I would take them away from her!













Next Aly got to open a present from her friend. Check out the cute little frog on it! After presents the girls walked over to an ice cream shop and got to have cupcakes and ice cream. Yes, more sugar. Can you believe it? I forgot to mention they did have sandwiches and fruit. KK didn't eat any as she only had an appetite for SUGAR!




Aly actually didn't eat any ice cream and I think she only licked the frosting of her cupcake. KK was already on a sugar high at this point and she didn't end up eating any ice cream or the cupcake either.
The girls had a great time and will probably remember this forever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! Taylor would absolutely LOVE something like that! Those cookies looked heavenly! Wow that is a lot of sugar. Taylor and Timmy would have only eaten the sugar as well and they would have never gotten through the bingo game with the m&ms. :-) Thanks for posting such great pictures! It looks like they all had such a wonderful time! What a great prize for you to have won!!Love,Amy

noreen said...

My girls would love a fairy tea party!! We have a birthday coming up in july and this would be perfect for my daughter.


I have not won a wii fit yet and I am still trying to buy a wii for Father's Day