Sunday, June 22, 2008

Stinson Beach

We woke up Sunday morning and decided to go to the beach since temperatures today would not exceed 80 degrees. We got there early around 10:00 a.m. Aly immediatly decided to go beach combing so Daddy and Aly took a long walk down the beach. KK actually didn't want to be at the beach and kept whinning to go home. So I kept KK and tried to get her engaged in making sand castles. I think I actually had more fun making them then she did.




KK was quite impressed with my castle making abilities. She enjoyed sitting down in front of the castles and looking at them.
After awhile Daddy and Aly came back and we flew kites. I will have to post pics and videos tomorrow as I have run out of time today and still need to upload those pics and videos. To be continued......

No comments: