Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pictures from the pool party

Aly and KK loved their pool party. In the beginning KK would only walk the perimeter of the pool holding some one's hand but within time she got comfortable and went in the water. Aly requested that I make frog cupcakes this year so I did but decided to make them frog cookie cupcakes instead. I have to say they were so YUMMY! Best tasting cupcakes I have ever made. I won't show you the picture of my green teeth from eating them!












Aren't the frog cupcakes cute? I used mini m&m's for the eyes. It was so much fun making them and I know Aly really loved them so it was worth the time and effort!












Both of the girls have their Minnie Mouse suits on. KK is playing with her little friend Kristi and Aly is playing with her friend Dylyn.













Check out their green faces from eating the cupcakes. KK actually started eating her cupcake before I could even put a candle on it. She wouldn't stop eating it either until I got the candle on it.




Sticker Grandma put a party hat on and joined in on all of the fun. The girls were tired after their party and climbed into bed with Sticker Grandma. Aly read the story "Go, Dog, Go" by Dr. Suess to Sticker Grandma and KK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like a fun time! The girls looked like they really had a great birthday. You look amazing too in your bathing suit!!! The frog cookie cupcakes are SO cute!! You are so talented! They turned out perfectly of course. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys.
Love, Amy