Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My race to win a wii is over


After reading about the new Wii fit from my friend Lia's blog I had really wanted one. Only trouble was we don't have a Wii which you need to use the Wii Fit. So a new Wii is around $269 and a Wii Fit is about $89. I knew we didn't have this in our budget so I did an intense internet search and entered to win every Wii and Wii Fit contest that I could find. Some of the contests were simple and only required entering contact info while others were photo contests where you had to submit photos. I think I entered at least 10 contests or more. Now they are all pretty much over and I didn't have any luck. I will keep searching for more contests though. Maybe next year with our tax return we may be able to get one. In the meantime I will just have to realize that we can't have everything we want;-) Hee, Hee.


My friend Annette already has a Wii and yesterday was able to purchase the Wii Fit so I will look forward to going over to her house and playing it. She will probably totally kick my butt--hee, hee.
Until then if you know of any more contests please let me know. I still really want to win one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I thought for sure you were going to win that one contest with the picture of you basically flying through the air. :-) I love that picture! I'll still be keeping my fingers crossed for ya! Love, Amy