Friday, June 6, 2008

Fairytale Tea Party Professional Pics Please Vote

We got our Fairytale Tea Party Pics back today. I am not quite sure what I think about them. Not sure if I like Aly's. I mean it is cute and all but I wish that in the picture on the left she was looking just a bit more in the camera's direction and the picture on the right she had a better smile.














I like one of KK's pictures but the critic in me thinks they should have zoomed out just a tad bit as they cut off the Teddy Bear.




So please help me decide if it is worth it to pay $20 to purchase an 8X10 of any of these pics. Let me know which ones you like. Tell me your favorite one for Aly and your favorite one for KK. They gave me one copy of each of these pics in a 4x6 so they are quite small.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aly-left
kk-right.
there both cute.
mom t

Anonymous said...

I like the one of KK on the right..
Ed

Anonymous said...

The one of Kayla on the right is adorable! You have to get that one! I really like both pics of Alyssa too. The one where she isn't really looking into the camera is very sweet looking, it's my favorite. The one on the right made me think of how much older she's looking. They are all really sweet looking pictures though. I hope you end up buying them. It's a lot of money I know but are they ever going to get to do something like this again? I SOOOOOOO wish Taylor could have been there too! :-)
Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

The one of Aly on the right and the one of KK on the right

Mom W.