Monday, March 31, 2008

Weight Loss Monday

Last Monday I weighed 135.2 and was relieved to step on the scale this morning to find 133.4 which means I lost 1.8 pounds for the week. Do you know on Saturday I reached a milestone and weighed 132.8? I was soo happy! I hadn't seen those numbers since KK was 1 years old and I was a breast feeding machine. Oh how I loved the calories I burned breast feeding. I didn't have to do anything to maintain my weight. Times are different now but I don't mind. I like the treadmill and feel like I am improving my cardiovascular health as well as building some muscle.

So my total calories burned for the week were 4529. So I am burning a pound of fat by treadmill workouts and a little bit by diet change. I am averaging on the whole a pound a week which I think is just fine. I am right where I wanted to be. I was 132 when I got married. I was also 132 when I got pregnant with both of the girls. When I met hubby though I was a slender 124 so I think since I am still having fun at this treadmill weight loss I will see if I can get down to that number. If not I don't mind the size I am now.

No comments: