Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Free cereal and more great prices!

Check out everything I got for $4.00! Yes that is right, only $4. I got:
3 boxes of Cinnamon Life Cereal
1 box of Total Cranberry Crunch
1 box of Total Raisin Bran
2 bags of flat earth veggie chips
4 boxes of my most favorite Fiber One granola bars.

Safeway had a promotion for 5 boxes of cereal for $5.00. I then printed out $1 off coupons for each box of cereal making all of the cereal free. I had two coupons for free flat earth veggie crisps thanks to MIL printing one out for me as I had already reached my quota. I actually had coupons for .60 cents off of each box of Fiber One Granola bars but for some reason they didn't work. If they would have worked I would have gotten the entire lot of $1.20. Instead I spent $1 a box on the granola bars which is still a great deal as they range from $2.50-3.99 a box.

If you would like to learn more about this promotion click here:
Be Thrifty Like Us
imommies

2 comments:

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

I can't seem to find your email. We are around on Sunday but we will be gone until like 4 on Sat. I did manage one month of no Starbucks! Yeah me!

Anonymous said...

Now that's a GREAT shopper! Unbelieveable!!!
Amy :-)