Thursday, March 13, 2008

Great deals on clothes for the adults!

KMART has such great deals when you wait until they have their final clearance sale. Sears does too and I was amazed to find take an additional 80% off already clearanced merchandise!











The black dress was only $2.36 can you believe it? I think I will add a colorful ribbon to the black dress just so the whole thing isn't all one color. The jeans in the picture were only $2.50. I couldn't believe it when I saw the tag. I like the jeans too, they fit well. Now the shirt was $3.23. Aly really wanted me to buy it because she liked it soo much. So I need you to help me out. Is it too obnoxious? Too colorful? I don't want everyone staring at me if I wear it. So please comment and let me know if I should just hide it in my closet or wear it around the house for her.


I know the picture isn't very good but hubby got a navy blue fleece hooded sweatshirt for $3.00. I was so shocked that it was so cheap! I couldn't make it myself for that much money. The jeans were $6.00 which is a great deal as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shirt is cute! It's nowhere near too loud. You'd better wear it out!

Anonymous said...

Loud colorful colors are really in this year. you'll be right in style. Alyssa has good taste

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

i LOVE the shirt!

Anonymous said...

you fricking rock! those outfits are so cute! cant wait to see you and your new treadmill savy butt in them! LOL...xxooo mama
love Kristi