Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Bedding for the girls!

A year ago we bought the girls matching beds so they could share a room. Well, I never got around to buying them bedding. I just used old comforters from my full size bed that I already had. Today, I came across bedding that I had been eyeing at Walmart for awhile. Lucky me the bedding was on clearance and I got each one for $19 a piece! Now the girls have matching bedding!













Isn't it cute and so feminie? The girls both loved it and I think I made the beds like 20 times before I was able to get these pics! Now if I had my way I would paint there room pink and green with green on the bottom half of all the walls and pink on the top half. However, they both love the glow in the dark stars and planets so I doubt I will be able to change that for awhile.

Now I am eyeing some frog sheets at Target for Aly. I asked her if she would rather have frog sheets or Littlest Pet Shop sheets and she wanted frog sheets. The great part about the frog sheets is they would actually go with this bedding quite well. I will probably pick them up next Tuesday. I have some yellow sheets that I can use for KK's bed for now. She doesn't really care much what her sheets look like so I think I will wait until she gets a little older.



No comments: