Thursday, March 27, 2008

Look what we won!

Last night was the Family Pizza Night Fundraiser Raffle at Aly's preschool. Last year we bought 20 tickets to the event and went and had pizza. We didn't win anything and the place was so crowded it was hard for our personality type to stay. So this year I decided to buy thirty dollars worth of raffle tickets--what I would of spent on the pizza--and we skipped going to the event.




After the event was over my friend Cathy called me to give me the wonderful news. I won:




A $25 gift card to Safeway. This just seems so fitting for me since I have been so obsessed with bargain/coupon shopping lately and all of my great deals on groceries have been through Safeway.










We also won a $25 gift card to Bed Bath & Beyond. Don't quite have anything in mind to purchase there but I am sure I will find something eventually. Woo hoo, luck was on our side last night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you but you have a lot of things to be thankful for. don't you angela, Think about that one.