Saturday, March 29, 2008

Freeze your sweats!

I love baking, it is probably one of my favorite things to do. Unfortunately as you get older, your bodies metabolism can't handle it much anymore. So I have learned whenever I make a batch of cookies or brownies I let them cool, eat a couple, and then freeze them.



I usually either forget they are in the freezer or don't want to take the time to take one out and defrost it. So the best part is I am not eating them on a daily basis. You know what is even better? Whenever I have company over I can take a few out for us. Also, when I go to bunco I am usually in charge of bringing a dessert. Many times I can just go to my freezer and pick out an assortment. Here is what I brought to my last bunco game from the freezer:



Brownies and peanut butter cookies with milk chocolate chips!

No comments: