Tuesday, March 25, 2008

JoJo's Circus costumes

Lately one of KK's favorite shows has been JoJo's Circus. So when I saw that the Disney store had a JoJo's Circus costume on clearance for $4.99 I just had to buy it! When it arrived I was so happy and had her try it on right away. Unfortunately I bought a size too large. The size I bought ended up fitting Aly. So instead of returning the costume---it would have cost me more in shipping charges alone, I decided to buy another one in a smaller size. That way they each can have one. Whether they want to wear them for Halloween or not doesn't really matter. They can at least have fun with them in the mean time.















Isn't the costume cute? Hard to believe it only cost $4.99 right? It is good quality too.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That costume is adorable!!! That sure would be fun for both of them to be jojo for Halloween! It's a really cute costume and so much fun to see them in it together!! Amy :-)

Unknown said...

The costumes are so cute. You can't beat $4.99 - thats a great find!