Friday, November 2, 2007

Flip Video


While I was shopping at costco a few weeks ago I ran into this great mini handheld camcorder at Costco. It is called Flip Video and it is the size of a handheld camera. It has the ability to record video for 30-60 minutes depending on the model you want. I am totally fine with the 30 minute model. I want it soo bad for my blogging. Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to carry this small camcorder around and take video of the girls where ever we go? It is also really easy to just connect to the computer and upload right onto my blog!


My grandma sent me $25 for my birthday. I have about $20 in recycling to go collect. So that leaves me with $75 left to save! This is our tightest time of the year so I can't just go out and spend that kind of money. But my guess is I can find some ways to save over the next 2 months and get it. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does look amazing! I might have to look into that and put it on my Christmas list if we can't do the camera! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey I wanted to also mentioned that they were doing a show about utube on Oprah and she totally brought up this Flip video deal and gave one to all of her audience members!