Friday, November 30, 2007

Can this day get any worse?????

Since hubby injured his ankle I had to drive him to work this morning. He has a stick shift and hurt his left ankle. This meant I had three children to get ready and out of the door by 8 a.m. This is a huge task for me as I barely make it out the door by 8:30 on other mornings. Plus now I have to make hubby's lunch, fetch him his breakfast, coffee, and carry all of his stuff to the car. I made it but a little late, we got out of the house by 8:10. On the way hubby realizes he didn't bring his frozen vegetables so we have to stop by the store. Once we get hubby to work we are off to drop the car off at the Saturn dealer in Roseville. We make it there ten minutes to ten---yeah, ten minutes before our appointment. They have no record of our appointment. But they take the car anyway.
Hubby's mom was so kind to pick us up and go shopping with us. We had a great time and the girls did too. They got to play at the little play center at the mall and ride the Merry Go Round. Aly bought XMAS gifts for her sister and me. Grandma helped her buy my gift while I was out pushing KK around in the stroller! Thanks Grandma, now that Daddy is injured he couldn't have helped Aly with that!
I am sure you are wondering when the bad part happens. The Saturn Dealer calls me and tells me that the light cover they were supposed to replace was broken in the box when they received it. Then they said when their technician was trying to replace the door panel they broke it. They said they were currently working on the lumbar support and would call me when they were done with it. So they call me later and tell me that they ordered the wrong part for the lumbar support and I will have to come back in a couple of weeks to get all three things done. O.k., so this dealer is like 70 miles from my home. I brought it in to have these things replaced after bringing it in two weeks ago for them to check the parts they needed to order. Now they have fixed nothing!!! Nothing!!! It was a complete waste of time. So I tell him that he wasted a lot of my gas for nothing. Of course I did pay them twenty bucks for a tire rotation. But all of the warranty work was not completed. He said when I come back for the parts to be installed the next time he will fill my tank of gas.
So I get to the Saturn Dealer and guess what? They dented my car!!! YES, can you believe it? My brand new 2007 Saturn Outlook that doesn't even have one scratch from me yet and they put a long dent in the passenger front door. I am so mad. The worst part is they didn't even tell me, I had to find it for myself and tell them. Of course they are fixing it but I am still mad. Now my car will have to go to an auto body shop and it will show up on the Carfax report when I go to resell it. I am so mad!!! What would you do? All they are offering is a rental car while they fix it. You would think they would do more for me since they accomplished nothing today and put a large dent in my car!!!!
Please comment and give me suggestions!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't they completely replace that panel so it doesn't come up on Carfax that way? What a horrible day!