Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Our XMAS card

This morning I sat down to try and make our 2007 Christmas card. My friend Annette had inspired me after sending me the one she had made with Adobe Photoshop Elements. Check out her card!













So I decided to give Adobe Photoshop Elements a try. I got as far as a plain blue background and two pictures side by side. I couldn't figure out how to make the background with snowflakes and I was having difficulty adding text. So, I emailed Annette and gave her what I came up with. She was so kind to make my cards for me. Here is what she came up with. I am so excited and can't wait to get them printed and mailed out!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love them!!! I can't wait to get mine in the mail. :-) I like the fact that you can do 2 separate pictures too so you don't have to worry about getting both kids to smile at the same time! That's always a challenge. Too cute!