Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tick or Treat--or can I just help myself?

We took the girls trick or treating shortly after dinner. Since we have no where to trick or treat where we live we decided to go over to a friends neighborhood for some trick or treating.












In the first picture on the left KK is at her playgroup class. Unfortunately only one other child showed up and he wouldn't wear a costume. The second picture is the girls trick or treating their friend Nick's house. KK decides she will just walk right in and help herself to some candy.














Aly's friend Nick was optimus prime from the transformers. Aly and Nick pose ever so proudly for a picture!


The first house we took the girls to I tried to take a picture. Since I was focusing on taking a picture I wasn't focusing on the girls or their manners. KK decided that trick or treating means help yourself to others candy. She started grabbing a handful of candy right out of the bowl while the lady was trying to hand candy to Aly and Nick. She got really irritated and started telling KK to get her hands out of the bowl. I was so embarrassed because the thought didn't even occur to me that KK would grab at candy instead of helping herself. I immediately put my camera away and started training her on waiting for the people to put candy in the bucket for her. After a couple of houses she got it. I handed the camera over to Daddy so I could focus on making sure the girls had manners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a very Happy Halloween! I can't believe there are some grumps out there that would be like that with Kayla! Their loss!