Friday, November 16, 2007

Aly's preschool feast














Today was Aly's Thanksgiving feast at preschool. She was looking forward to it all week. Everyday she would ask, "Is it Friday yet? Is it my Thanksgiving Feast?" She even had an outfit planned all week long that she wanted to wear. You know what was really cute? On Thursday morning when she woke up she immediately got dressed and put on her new red sparkly pants. When I told her we were going to the Saturn Dealer to get my car serviced that day she started to tear up. She said, "But mommy, I wanted to wear my sparkly red pants for the preschool party!" I told her she could go change her clothes and save it for the next day.




If you look in all of the pictures Aly is sitting next to her friend Maya who she absolutely adores! When I came to pick her up from preschool those two were the only ones left eating. It was so cute.

No comments: