Monday, November 12, 2007

The vacuum cleaner mess

Today I hosted playgroup at my house. Of course of all the days for my vacuum cleaner to break down it chose today!!! Do you know how long it took me to fix it? 45 minutes! Those are precious minutes when you are getting ready for company to come over.

They made such a stupid design in my vacuum cleaner. They made the suction hose go up the vacuum cleaner at a 90 degree angle. So, periodically it clogs there. Today it was a nightmare. I guess it must have been clogged perhaps the last two times I vacuumed because the entire hosing system was clogged. On top of that the spinner brush on the bottom of the vacuum cleaner had a bunch of string stuck on it that took me forever to get all of.

I can't wait for tax return time as hubby has already agreed that I could buy a dyson vacuum cleaner at that time. I am looking forward to it!

No comments: