Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Our trip to the grocery store!


Today I had to make a quick trip to the grocery store to get supplies needed to make spinach dip. The girls did well and I was lucky enough that KK was content sitting in the cart the whole time. They even got lucky and had a free cookie from the bakery.


When we got to the check out line KK was shouting out letters she saw at the cash register. One of the checkers was amazed and asked how old she was. I told her she was two. KK continued shouting out letters always getting them correct and the other cashier heard her and asked as well. They were both amazed. I told them it was all thanks to the Leap Frog DVD Letters and Sounds. It does make me feel really proud though. It is not often you see a 2 year old that knows all of her letters. I have tested her this week and she now identifies all 26 letters correctly so it is fun to go out and about and hear her shouting out all of her letters. KK we are all so proud of you!

No comments: