Sunday, November 25, 2007

Two days of trying!!!!!!

Each year I try and take a picture of the girls in front of the Christmas tree so we can use the picture for their ornaments and have a Christmas picture of them. While I would like to be able to have individual and joint pictures, KK is nearly impossible to photograph!!!! It took me two days of trying, scenery changes, and outfit changes to get one decent photo of her. Aly was a breeze! She was actually a little model deciding how she wanted to pose for the camera and what would look good. We got a number of good pictures of her. Check them out:















The first one on the left was Daddy's favorite and we will probably be using that one for her ornament.













Aly came up with the little head tilt to the side all by herself! I thought it was so cute!



















KK got the concept of getting her picture taken and would squeeze her eyes tightly together, smile, and say cheese! It was so frustrating! She would only stay at the chair long enough to take one picture so I was constantly putting her back and telling her I needed to take another picture!














The only way I finally got a good picture of her was playing peek a boo while I took pictures. I had to crop her arms out of the picture but hey, I was just happy to get one picture with her eyes open! My darling little KK, if you ever wonder why we don't have a lot of good pictures of you it is because you don't really like getting your pictures taken. You are too busy to be bothered and would rather be playing!

No comments: