Sunday, September 30, 2007

Family Teaparty

Last week Aly was totally begging for a teaparty with her friends. Of course with me being so informal, I don't have any teapots or teacups. One of Aly's friends gave a great teaparty birthday party and gave me the grand idea of going to thrift stores to collect various teapots and teacups. So that is exactly what I did. While I don't quite have enough yet for 4 or 5 of her friends to come over, I had enough for a family teaparty.












Of course all day Sunday Aly is begging to have a teaparty. We tell her we will after dinner. While I am doing the dishes she grabs one of the teacups, plays with it and breaks it. Oh well, it only cost 50 cents. Now we are down to 3 though so I definately need to get on the ball to find more.

No comments: