Tuesday, October 2, 2007

And the WINNER is.......

Yeah, I lost 1.6 pounds and hubby only lost .4. I totally smoked him and he even played volleyball two nights. Let me tell you, giving up sugar and snacks is like an alcoholic giving up alcohol. It was hard for me---especially the sugar! So I guess I have 3.4 to go! Hubby is evaluating what he needs to do to step it up!



For my winners reward I am choosing to have hubby cook me a really nice dinner this weekend. One of his specialties like steak and lobster or shrimp. Hmmm it will feel nice to be pampered.










Here is a picture of me when I was 18. Can you believe I thought I was too fat then? Man that is like twenty pounds thinner than I am now. I doubt I will ever want to try and get that small again. We all have our comfort weight and I feel just fine at a size 10. That picture was like a size 5.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hubba...hubba...

You're one hot momma!!!

Congratulations on winning!!!