Monday, September 17, 2007

Dreaming

I had a dream about my Dad last night. Anytime I am lucky enough to dream about my Dad I am so happy. If I get woken up in the middle of the dream I try so hard to go back to sleep and return to the same dream. Last night I dreamed that we were together in the 66 Chevy II Nova that he let me drive the first year I was licensed. I dreamed that we were going to Round Table Pizza together on a Friday night to get our pepperoni pizza that we ordered many Friday nights.


When I Dad first passed away I dreamed of him almost every night for the first three months. After that it decreased to weekly. They say when you are dreaming of a loved one that passed that they are visiting you in your dreams. I like to think that and it helps me to feel closer to him.

No comments: