Saturday, September 29, 2007

Pizza making

Saturday I decided to let the girls have a try at making their own pizzas. Boy was I amazed at how easy it was to let them do it all by themselves. I was even more surprised that a two year old would be able to do it and follow the directions. I bought Boboli pizza bread, squeazable pizza sauce, already shredded cheese, pepperoni, and olives. They had a blast!











The funny thing is just three months ago when I took the girls to Round Table Pizza for a tour and to make their own pizzas, KK didn't like touching the cheese and made me to it. This time she had a blast and touched everything herself! I was so happy.












Their pizzas turned out so good. Did you know that Aly made hers a pizza face? Look below at the pizza on the right. She used pepperoni for hair and the olives were the eyes, nose, and mouth. She came up with that idea all by herself!

No comments: