Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Aly's shopping trip

Well, I am officially 10 days behind on blogging. Sorry for such a delay but these past 10 days have been busy, busy.

On sunday, August 26th, Aly and I went on a shopping trip to pick out an outfit for Aly's first day of school. We went with my friend Kristi and her son Nick. Neither Nick or Aly cared about what outfit they would wear for their first day of school. I guess they are too young. We had to pick a few choices out for them and let them decide what they liked best. I will be posting a picture of Aly's choice on her first day of school blog on September 5th.

When we were done shopping we went to Baskin Robins for an icecream. Oddly enough we ran into our friend Annette, her husband and two boys. We sat with them and let Nathan, Nick , and Aly eat their icecreams together. Here are two cute pics:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so much fun running into you guys at Baskin Robbins. The gang looks so cute eating their ice cream.

Unknown said...

It was so much fun running into you guys at Baskin Robbins. The gang looks so cute eating their ice cream.