Saturday, September 8, 2007

Aly likes to look pretty

Well Aly had her second day of school. I asked her if she wanted to wear capri pants, shorts, or a dress and she choose her favorite frog dress. I put her hair up in a pony tail so she could look
pretty. Lately she has been more interested in her looks and has wanted to dress nice so she can look pretty. Yes, Daddy, our little girl is growing up and very much wants to be a girlie girl, at least for the moment. Don't worry though, she loves the outdoors and getting dirty so we might just get the best of both worlds.
I try to take pictures of little KK but she does not like the camera. She looks away and runs off. Whenever I do get a good picture it usually took me like 20 tries.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look very pretty in your frog dress Aly. Grandma thinks your a very pretty little girl. You are growing up so fast. I am glad you like school so well, your Mom did too.