Tuesday, September 25, 2007

KK's first Ponytail











Unfortunately this was a week ago and I just haven't had time to upload pictures and blog. So hopefully today I will get caught up on some blogging.










In an attempt to see if KK's short hair would fit up into a pony tail, I skillfully tried to put up as much hair that would fit. As you can see she really doesn't have enough hair and within minutes she pulled it out anyway. She took some cute pictures though. The last pictures shows what happens when I try and take a picture of both of them together. It is impossible! KK always runs away! So my darling daughters, if you ever wonder why you didn't have many pics together when KK was small, this is why!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the ponytail! It's so cute! I remember the first time I got to put Taylor's hair up.....I had the most fun with it! Trust me I know how it is having to wait so long! :-)