Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Aly's first day of school















Today Aly started her second year of preschool with Mrs. Gilinda. Last year she was in the 3 year old class and this year she is in the 4 year old class. Doesn't she look so cute in her new dress? She even let me put her hair in pigtails and left them in until we came home after preschool.















I stayed the first half hour of preschool and was able to take a few photos. Here she is on the left playing with playdoh. On the right she is playing at the art easle.



When I picked her up she seamed very sad. I don't know if she was tired or just overwhelmed. Her preschool class changed from 20 students last year to 25 students this year and she had 8 new students in her class. She was very happy that she got to see her friend Maya though. The first thing she asked me was if we could have Maya over for a playdate.



What was even funnier was when I asked her how her day went. She told me that Isaac threw sand in her eyes and that he pushed another student down so they sent him home. (Lately we have been telling Aly that if she bit another student at preschool or did something really bad they would send her home). I wasn't sure whether to believe Aly or not because last May Isaac threw sand in her eyes. I asked her an hour later if she was tricking me and she told me she was. Isaac didn't do anything to anyone today and some new boy was being naughty.

I think Aly is happy to be back at preschool. She loves her teacher and was excited that this year she gets to spend three days a week with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa looks super cute and like such a little girl now....amazing! I love her new dress and by the looks of her you can tell she loves it too!