Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We got to see the Glanville's again!!!

My best friend Amy came for a visit to town again. Her step daughter Stephi had a baby at the end of June so Grandpa and Grandma came for a visit! On Sunday we spent the day going to some local ranches along with all of the step children. Since we had a birthday party to go to we only were able to see them for a couple of hours.

On Monday against my better judgement we hung out together again and did some shopping. Aly seemed fine once she had taken some ibuprofen and Amy was o.k. with taking the chance that her kids might get sick. Too bad we didn't know it was actually strep throat. Aly didn't even complain of a sore throat until lunch.


We had a good time together and here are some of the photos we took. Aly and Taylor had a great time and you can tell by all of the photos. They really missed each other too!


I don't know why but I didn't take any pictures of Tanner her youngest son. Bummer! We were so sad to see them go! Two days isn't long enough, we need you for a month! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had such a fun time! It's so fun to see our pictures with you guys. Timmy is looking with me and told me who everyone was. We sure had a great visit...I agree though, it needs to be much longer! Miss you! :) Amy