Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My New Haircut

Yesterday I got a new haircut! No, you are not going to see a picture, at least not for awhile! I don't like it and I am not ready to post it on my blog. You see, I had shoulder length hair and I was going in to get a haircut that would be half way down my neck in length. I asked for lots of layers! That was really the trouble, I asked for lots of layers. However, in my mind I was thinking long layers like the hair cut I had last summer. Instead she gave me lots of SHORT layers. Yeah, I have very short hair now. I am in shock. So, at the moment I don't like it.

Want to know what my family thinks of it?

Aly, "Mommy what happened to your hair? I liked it the way it was before. Why did you cut it?"

Hubby, "It isn't that bad. It will grow back. Some people like short hair. If you like short hair it is a good haircut. Now is a good time to get a highlight job!"

KK didn't utter a word.

So, in the meantime I will not be posting pics. Although we are taking a family vacation so after our trip I may be forced to post one or two pics with me in it just so the memory of me being present exists.

I will look forward to my hair growing back. Lucky me, it grows 1/2 -1 inch a month!

1 comment:

Busymama Kellie said...

The words "what happened" and "it's not that bad" never make a situation any better! I've learned that first-hand!