Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dr. 90210

For the past year I have began watching the reality show Dr. 91210. It is a reality show based in Beverly Hills that focuses on plastic surgery. Many of the clients go in for a breast augmentation but there are also tummy tucks, nose jobs, liposuction, collagen injections, and much more to list.

Before watching this show I wasn't too fond of plastic surgery. Of course the show does a good job in changing your mind. In fact, it makes you want to get plastic surgery yourself! What would I want if I dared to go under the knife? There are two things really. After nursing two children it would be nice to get a breast lift. I also would like a mini tummy tuck to get rid of the c-section flap.

What about you? Are you totally against plastic surgery? If you could afford plastic surgery what would you want done?

4 comments:

Sarah Farley said...

Before having Davis I didn't think I would ever want one. Now I agree about the breast lift

Anonymous said...

Vanity... It's the devil's favorite sin...

-- Bill

Jenny said...

I had a tummy tuck back in January, a very well known plastic surgeon...I wouldn't do it again related to the amount of pain I was in, and are still encountering, and I can tell you my results are nothing like what they show on Dr. 90210.

Jenny in Maine
MY BLog: www.ThisEveryDayLife.com

Busymama Kellie said...

I would do it and almost did it, but I'm too chicken.