Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Poor KK

KK woke up from a nap today with a 103 degree fever. I called to get a Dr. appointment for first thing in the a.m. tomorrow. I am sure she has strep throat now too. She didn't eat today and I had a feeling by lunchtime she was not feeling too well. The funny thing is there was a sub job I could have taken tomorrow from just 12-2 and it paid $65. Great pay for such a short amount of time but I didn't take it because I was afraid that KK could get sick. I guess my gut instinct was right, good thing I didn't take the job.

Hopefully they will give KK a little bit stronger antibiotic so she will get better faster. Aly got amoxicillin and it took her two full days to start feeling better. KK won't be going to preschool this week. Bummer for her but I am glad I didn't send her as she would have spread strep throat throughout her preschool.

I hope KK sleeps o.k. tonight. We will be checking on her each time we wake up to check her fever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing and such a high fever. That's the worse thing, seeing your children sick like that. Taylor only had that high of a fever once and I will never forget it. It was horrible. :) Amy