Wednesday, January 2, 2008

KK amazes me!

KK has me totally amazed. I can't believe how well she is doing with potty training. I decided to take the girls out to Walmart for a couple of hours. It took me awhile to prepare--I packed 3 changes of clothes for KK, the little potty toilet in the back of the car, and extra wipes incase I had a poopy accident. So I left the house at 11:00 a.m. and didn't get back until after 2. Guess what? She didn't have any accidents and even went pee at Walmart. I am so shocked she is making it this easy.

What was even more shcoking was while I was in the kitchen doing dishes, Aly runs in to tell me KK is going poop on the toilet. Sure enough I go in and check and she is pooping on the toilet. She went in by herself, took off her clothes and went poop. Wow, if only potty training all kids could be this easy!!!

1 comment:

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

You are totally right, Ashley is almost 3 (in March). Yeah for potty training!!!!