Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Target and Kohls more great deals!

As I had mentioned in previous posts I like to buy all of the girls clothes on clearance and I usually do this with 75% or more taken off! January is the month to find most winter clothes on clearance but I have found some summer stuff as well!

















For KK I got the stuff on the picture at the left. She got three t-shirts, one long sleeve shirt, and a black soft fleece jacket. The top purple shirt on the left was $1.92, the second purple shirt was .80 cents, and the red Dora shirt was $1.48. The long sleeve pink shirt was $1.74 and the black fleece jacket was $2.98. For a combined total of $7.18. The normal retail value is $46.97.

For Aly I got the stuff in the picture on the right. She got three t-shirts, four long sleeve shirts, a jacket, a skirt, and two pairs of red heart legging pants--one for this year and one for next. The top pink t-shirt and the blue one were $1.92 each, the pink athletic t-shirt was $1.98. The long sleeve shirts were $2.24 for the brown and the white polo shirt, $1.74 for the pink and white one, and $2.88 for the light blue one. The athletic jacket that Aly just had to have---I didn't really care for it--was $3.24. The pink skirt was $2.88 and the red heart legging pants were $1.92 each! For a total cost of $24.88. The normal retail value is $129.95. That is quite a savings!

I am consistently finding good deals and am in most cases dressing my girls for $4-5 an outfit. Now that is great!

2 comments:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Wooooooooohooooooo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Such cute stuff and great deals! You just can't not buy the stuff. I love these sales....I know I go too crazy sometimes but it sure is hard not too!! Great bargain shopping! Amy G