Monday, January 21, 2008

Yeah more snow for us!

Last night it started snowing a bit. While it didn't snow much we did have a reasonable amount by 9:00 this morning. So the girls and I headed outside to play in the snow.














KK was so excited to wake up and see the snow. She was the one begging to go outside all morning long!




Aly's favorite thing to do in the snow is to wreck it. She loves pushing snow off of things. KK likes to make snow angels and although she doesn't look like she is having fun in the picture, she is actually having a blast!
We only had 3 or 4 inches this morning but I will say, it is the perfect amount for small children. Just enough to have fun but not too much to make it hard to walk!

2 comments:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

ADORABLE photos!! Makes me want to jump in the car and go somewhere that has snow!!

~melody~

Anonymous said...

I know I have a LOT of reading to do! :-) I love the picture with Kayla making a snow angel. Too cute! Amy