Thursday, January 3, 2008

More cute snow pics from Daddy's camera

Daddy has a much better camera than I do and he brought his outside to catch some action shots of the girls! He is also much better at taking pictures than I am. My philosophy is just keep hitting the button and eventually a picture will turn out good. He is more patient and likes to frame his subjects and wait to click until that perfect moment....














Isn't that picture of KK great? I was throwing snowballs up in the air for our dog Sierra to catch and KK thought it was the funniest thing!

Check out Sierra as she is jumping up for a snowball. It is one of our favorite ways to play with her! I will have to video tape it on my flip video camcorder!

1 comment:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Just wanted to stop by to thank you for entering my contest! Good luck!

Great photos, by the way!!! :)

~melody~