Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's just going to be one of those days...

KK woke up in the middle of the night as she had wet the bed. So I had to take care of that! Aly woke up around 6:30 a.m. crying saying she missed Daddy and she wanted him. I felt her hands and they were hot. I asked her if she was sick and she said no. She layed with me for ten minutes and then said her tummy hurt. Oh man, my worst fear, she has the stomach flu. She started throwing up and only had stomach acid to throw up. Poor gril. She hasn't had the flue since she was like 18 months old so she didn't really know what was happening. So we will be staying home today and who knows how many more days as little sister could end up getting it as well.

I really want to go to Robert's funeral so I hope all of this goes through our family in time for me to make the trip to San Jose and attend the funeral. Wish us luck!

We have at least 6 inches of snow now and it is continueing to snow. Our satelite TV is out so no television for the girls. Good thing for DVD movies since Aly isn't feeling well. Although we tend to loose power in heavy snow storms so we will see. I could be sitting at home with a sick 4 year old, no power, water, or phone. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor little Alyssa! That's the worst of them all for them and for us Mommies! Amyg