Saturday, January 5, 2008

Dinosaurs Live!

Today hubby and I were lucky enough to find a friend to watch the girls. Let me just say the girls were really lucky too! They got to go over to Aly's best friend Maya's house while hubby and I went to the Dinosaurs Live show! If you click on the link you can see a youtube video of the show! It was great and I am so glad we had the oportunity to see it! It was nice to spend a few hours alone without children too. Hubby was in heaven watching the show. He really loved dinosaurs as a child. It was so cool to see all of the dinosaurs and to be able to see how big they would be.

Hubby will be going again next year of the show comes back. He wants to bring Aly with him. Some nice father/daughter bonding time. KK won't be ready to see that show as the T-Rex in the end was pretty scary!

If the show comes to your area I highly recommend you go and see it!

No comments: