Saturday, October 20, 2007

Aly's done for XMAS

I started working on Christmas presents in July for the girls, the rest of the family, and close friends. I know some of you may be laughing but with us being on a single income and not incurring any credit card debt, we have to start early or we can't afford it.

We decided to cut back on the girls this year for a couple of reasons:

1. We don't want them to grow up thinking they get everything they ask for.
2. We have WAY TOO MANY toys as it is.
3. We can't afford to over indulge nor do we want to.

We decided the girls will get three gifts this year. One from Mommy and Daddy, one from Santa, and one from their sister.

So Aly will get the following:






















Remote control Cars-I thought her and Daddy would have fun with these. A pink Fisher Price Kids tough digital camera. She has been asking for one for about a year now. The last gift her sister got for her. A Fisher Price My Loving Pony. (We got this for KK first and when Aly saw it she fell in love and wanted one too. I figured we might as well make sure each one gets one or there will be way too much fighting at Christmas)























We are almost done with KK. We are just waiting for Aly to pick something out for her. I still need to take Aly shopping to buy KK something. I will probably do it on a Mommy, Aly night out. KK is getting the following:





























Dora Talking Cash Register--KK just loves Dora--I bought this back in August on EBAY. The second gift is the Fisher Price Loving Family pony. I know she likes it because she played with it at Walmart the whole time we are shopping and cried when we had to put it back. (She never does that, typically after a few minutes she throws the toy in the back of the cart or tries to put it back on a shelf)

I am still working on stocking stuffers. I am doing pretty good on Aly but not so good on KK. I am having a hard time coming up with small things that KK might like.

No comments: