Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday Night Date with Aly

Aly just loves to have Mommy and me time. I try really hard to do mommy and me time at least twice a month. Tonight I decided to take her to Carrows for dinner. Not only is Carrows restaurant her favorite but it is also quite the bargain. We can usually eat for only $12. Well this night unfortunately we had a bad waitress or should I say a new waitress. She never brought us our ketchup, the table across from us was seated after we were, fed before we were, and left before we did. The waitress never filled my water which was empty most of dinner and never brought us our bill.













So, I flagged another waitress to ask her to go get our bill and politely complained about our lack of service. She sent a manager over and after telling the manager what happened, she gave us our meal free! So that was nice!

After dinner we went to TJ Max to try and find summer clothes on clearance for next year. I found some of the longer type shorts that both hubby and I want for Aly. We just don't think those short shorts are appropriate for her. When we were done at TJ Max we went to Cold Stones for some icecream. Unfortunately today just blew my diet! Oh well, I guess everyone deserves a break sometime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it when that happens....well the free part anyway. I need to do that with Taylor and Timmy individually too. It's a really good idea! I'm sure they would both love it. Timmy might have a hard time with me just taking Taylor though!