Monday, October 29, 2007

My Birthday Celebration

Well today was quite a busy day. First I had to take Aly to preschool and then we went to Round table pizza for lunch. Once we were done it was finally time for the GCM Halloween Party. After the party we came home. I was so exhausted after being gone all day! I had madea crockpot dinner of Thai chicken. My friend Kristi was so nice to bring me over a cake and help me to celebrate my birthday! Here are some pictures from the celebration.
















Isn't that chocolate cake yummy! I really loved the candles.






















Here are pics of me and Kristi and hubby and me.











Aly and KK took over eating my piece of cake when I was done. Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I could have been there to celebrate with you too! Looks like you had a fun birthday! Your hair sure looks cute in a headband like that! I love it!!! Oh and I LOVE the Happy Birthday candles, how fun for you!!