Monday, October 8, 2007

The Craziest Dream

Last night I had the craziest dream. I dreamed that hubby, the kids, and I went away on a vacation. When we came home we saw a fenced in zoo at our house. Their was a lion, a jaguar, goats, chickens, turtles, rabbits, and sheep. I was so angry because the fence was only four foot high and I didn't like the idea of a lion and a jaguar at my house. The lion came in my back door and freaked me out. Someone told me to remain calm and pet him as if he was a cat.

We found out that hubby's brother Jim had decided to drop all of these animals off at our house as he and his friend could no longer care for them. (The funny thing is we have been storing quite a bit of Jim's stuff at our house the last three years so I can see why I dreamed that he did it.) I got on the phone and called Jim and started yelling at him. I told him I didn't care about the goats and chickens because they couldn't hurt my child, but there was no way I was going to keep a lion and a jaguar. He told me that he didn't bring the lion and jaguar, his friend Andrew did. I asked him what gave his friend the idea that he could dump off a lion and jaguar. He said that he told his friend we have a large yard and we probably wouldn't mind if he brought some animals here.

That is the point where I woke up. I couldn't believe I dreamed such a crazy dream. I am soo glad it wasn't real!

No comments: