Monday, October 22, 2007

Day 3 & 4 of our trip

Well today I thought I would do something fun with the girls and take them to the Oregon Zoo. I figured it would be best to rent a double stroller so Aly wouldn't complain about having to do too much walking. So the first five minutes the girls are in the stroller they are having a great time. Then KK decides she doesn't want to be in the stroller anymore, she just wants to be held. I can't hold her and push a stroller so I had to make her stay in the stroller. So the rest of the time she cried which made Aly irritated and they both just wanted to leave. I wasn't going to leave until I saw the whole zoo. So I rapidly pushed the girls around and looked at everything while KK continued to scream. Pretty painful experience, didn't make for a great day!

Later that night we went to South Western WA to visit some family. The girls were miserable here too as there were a lot of people and they don't really like crowds. Aly just kept tugging on Daddy asking him to go. KK for the most part just made me hold her so it was o.k.


The next morning we decided to go back to WA and visit family. I was so worried the girls would misbehave that I went to Goodwill to see if the girls could find some toys to occupy their time with. They ended up behaving much better so that was nice.


I also took Aly around the old neighborhood I grew up in. I showed her the house I lived in until fourth grade and the school I attended. Here is a pic of my house:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures came out really good. Looks like you had a good time. Beach looks like it wasn't very cold out.
Great fun.
Mom. T.

Anonymous said...

That's fun to see where you grew up and it's cute house too!