Monday, October 29, 2007

Pictures from our photo shoot

I have gone through our pictures and picked out my favorites. We didn't end up getting a good family photo but here are some individual ones of the girls that are good.


























Aly was being really silly during our photoshoot so I actually had more favorites from KK which is not normal. I was surprised at how many photos KK was actually looking at the camera!


























Here is the closest we had to a good family photo. Too bad Aly's dress was around Daddy's head! They thought it was funny though and I guess that is why everyone is laughing in the picture.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! The photo with the dress on Ed's head made me laugh out loud. It looks like a bonnet!!! Too bad, because everyone looks great in that photo. Maybe you can photoshop the dress out.

Anonymous said...

I too thought the photo's were good
mom t.

Anonymous said...

Classic shot with the dress. It is those candid moments that really make it all special. Beautiful shots of the girls, too!
-Jess

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures. The family picture made me laugh. Aly you look like a beautiful girl and KK you are growing up so fast and you too are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pics! Kayla looks so grown up in her pictures and her smile just lights up her face.....so cute! The one of Alyssa and her daddy is a treasure!