Monday, October 29, 2007

GCM Halloween Party

Today we went to the Halloween party that I got to make the cakes for. Aly was so excited because her friend Maya was going to be there. Of course she was also hoping she would get some candy. KK didn't want to wear her Backyardigans costume but I was able to convince her that she couldn't go to the party without it. Even though I had bought a turtle costume for KK for Halloween, I was afraid she would ruin it at this party so I had her wear a costume I had bought her last year that still fit.












Aly loved being a frog for the party.














I thought the picture of Aly and KK was cute. Aly was so happy to take a picture with her friend Maya the penguin!













KK meets the penguin.
Aly at the cake walk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over Alyssa's frog costume! It's so cute!! Looks like you guys were having even more fun!!