Saturday, May 9, 2009

Playset Day 5 good progress



Hubby worked on our play set today. It is official he only has three more weekends to work on the play set to have it finished by their birthday party. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will get done. I am thinking he is about 1/3 of the way done. He still has two more levels to build plus the bar for the swings and the bar for the monkey bars.




The progress he made today has made it fun for the girls to use already! Today he anchored the play set down, put the seat benches for the sandbox, built the picnic table, and built all the side rails for the bottom of the play set plus one bar at the top. His play set is still perfectly level and he is very proud of it. That is what has made for slow progress but the good news is it will last for many years. If I built it I wouldn't have done a careful job and the wood would have started splitting early, etc., etc.

I can't wait to see the play set progress, it is getting fun now!

No comments: