Thursday, May 28, 2009

Backseat Driver


Oh my goodness, can I just say our family has more than one annoying backseat driver! I won't say who the first one is...if you know us you probably know who it is..but I will say our second backseat driver is our youngest child KK.

KK is quite bad for an almost four year old. A day doesn't pass that she isn't telling me what to do. She even says it with attitude! "Mommy, you're driving too fast!" Mommy you just made me spill my drink!" Mommy, stop making the road bumpy!" Mommy you are driving too slow!" Mommy why are you stopped? Why don't you go?" Etc., etc., etc......

Some days it can be quite annoying while other days I find it quite amusing. Is this an indication that she is going to be a control freak? My other daughter doesn't do it and she is quite the control freak! Should we be thrilled that she will be a cautious, aware driver when she is older? Whatever the case, I sure hope this phase ends soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's meditate a moment Here. Think for one minute about this child ,who has no fear of heights,climbs anything. she never blinks an eye and just doe's it. Only Grandma has the fear just watching my beautiful granddaughter do this.