Saturday, May 9, 2009

The party theme has been decided!


The girls have made their decision. Believe me it was an easy one too. In a matter of seconds they both decided they want a dalmation themed birthday party. We have also decided this year to have their birthday party in our back yard with our new play set. That is if the play set is finished. Don't you worry though, I have a back up plan if the playset isn't finished. We will move the party to a local park. See how easy going I am...LOL...

Now the hard part starts for me. I have to try and figure out decorations. I think I will use red plates. The girls are actually asking if they can use zoo pal plates. That is fine, I will have both, red plates and zoo pal plates. I think I can make the invitations...I can probably buy a balloon or two on ebay and pair it with some other red and white balloons. The fun part is searching the internet for ideas of how to make either dalmation cupcakes or a dalmation cake.

I think the girls will get dalmation sleeping bags for their birthday. Oh Aly, I hope you don't read this. She sometimes puts this website on all by herself and looks at my posts. I am not sure if she reads them or just looks at the pictures. Aly if you read this please tell me so that I know to be more careful...

Wish me luck with the party planning and if you have any ideas please leave a comment!

No comments: