Sunday, May 24, 2009

KK's last day of preschool


Thursday was KK's last day of preschool. Since her birthday is the beginning of June we decided to celebrate her birthday on the last day of school. She was thrilled to make cupcakes. The only problem was she wanted to eat all of them herself! Yes, she was very angry when she found out we had to bring the cupcakes to school for her party. She did have fun decorating them though. I let her put the candy kisses on all by herself. Of course in her mind the more the merrier!

I wasn't able to get any pictures of her at school sharing her cupcakes. The preschool director told me she didn't want to do the cupcakes until 1:00 p.m. I had to volunteer at Aly's school for the kindergarten picnic. So I went down to Aly's school, volunteered during the morning, then checked Aly out and left at 12 to go up to KK's preschool. Since they weren't doing the cupcakes till 1 I called the school and told them I would run to Safeway and grab a sandwich so I could eat. I called at 12:30. The lady on the phone said that would be fine. We got back to the school at 12:50, ten minutes before they were supposed to do the cupcakes. Guess what? They did them at 12:30! Yes, I could have skipped Safeway and went right over if I had known. I was pretty bummed because I wanted to get pictures. The kids were all happy though and apparently lots of wipes were used because the cupcakes were quite messy!

No comments: